This application is useful when you need to modify Pipes, Ducts and Cable tray systems.
You can save a huge amount of time when working on large projects as it will help with the modification of the elevation, splitting and breaking of elements.
Deleting of Tee fittings is also very flexible and it helps to reduce the rework.
This application provides a set of tools to modify the properties of the pipeline, automatically connect the pipes, and other tools.
- Configuration piping system type and Mech system type info. You can add, modify, and delete system type info.
- User picks 2 point, and then modifies all these pipe elevation (or dn, width, height) to avoid collision.
- User selects pipes, and then links these with fitting (Elbow, Tee, and cross). Pick 2 Point, link 2 pipes with fitting and create vertical pipe.
- User selects multiple Pipes, Split Pipes every N meters.
- User picks 2 point, break this pipeline...
|The ribbon panel|
|Modify Elev: Pick 2 points, then modify all these pipe elevations|
|Modify Dn: Pick 2 points, then modify all these pipe dn or width, height|
|Pick 2 points, break pipe|
|del fitting, merge pipe|
Our app will continue to develop.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 1/18/2016
The MEP Pipeline Tools add-in is brought to you by Revit Studio and is priced at 2.00 USD. There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.