Enhancements / Features
- Enabled partial word searching. Search terms that match the beginning of words will return those results.
- Added an option to Auto Start Unifi when Revit is opened. The option appears in the Unifi Revit Add-In. We heard you loud and clear!
- Several improvements have been made to the searching system. Results will be even more relevant. Take that Windows Explorer!
- Consistency improvements have been made to the interface. Dialogs, buttons, header bars and library selector menus are now more consistent UI wide.
- The user management page has a new look with improved layout and license usage graph and corresponding user activity table.
- The tag autocomplete menu no longer is limited by 10 items.
- Mouse-back button functionality has been added to pages where the ‘back’ arrow appears.
The original post on discoverunifi.com also provides a list of bug fixes in this release.