About This Version
Version 1.7.0, 11/11/2016
- Export the screenshot in different layers for deferred compositing
- Click into screen to fade position to target
- Support for ArchVision Dashboard (Billboards and 3D+ content)
- Improved Settings Save/Load Logic
- Faster rendering speed
- Simplify Brightness and DOF controls
- XBox-Controls Hints
- Inreased Performance loading from Revit
- Solved issues
- Archvision RPC Models are too big
- After second restarting Enscape, all RPCs are gone when using Archivision Dashboard
- Two-point perspective doesn't work for high pitch angles
- Ground color leaks into buildings
- After Enscape crash, Start button is stuck in Pause/Resume mode
- User is not notified when Trial expires
- Geometry (light fixtures) randomly missing for some objects
- When assigning non-custom screenshot resolution, input field is not disabled
- It's possible to type characters in the Screenshot resolution
- Flipped faces on some family models
- MouseWheel Navigation breaks rendering/crashes
- Cursor jumps one pixel after Left Mouse Button is released
- Movement Smoothing causes flickering
- HDR Skybox Checkbox doesn't behave right after cancelling FileDialog
- Clouds stop at 10km~50km distance, forming a visible, hard line
- Remove 'On' from Camera Live Update dropdown
- Known issues
- Switching "Live Camera" mode from off to on can sometimes lead to a crash
- High resolution screenshot
- On low graphics memory systems textures or geometry rendering might get corrupted
Realtime 3D walkthroughs with live integration in Autodesk® Revit®
Enscape™ is the world’s only VR and real-time rendering plugin for Revit. Simply start Enscape with one click and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds - no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluation in Enscape. Explore different design options and present your projects to clients. With the option to create a standalone file, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues and demonstrate your project. Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF).
The time-saving features include:
- Real-time walkthrough
- Live link to Revit – Unlike other renderers the changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Standalone export – Create an .exe file from your project that runs without Revit
- Effortless usage – Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift support with one click
The main use cases are:
- Ddesign review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation.
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store http://www.enscape3d.com/store/.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Enscape is brought to you by Inreal Technologies GmbH. It's priced beginning at 65.00 USD monthly.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.