FenestraPro will be running a series of webinars to educate viewers on optimising facade design and performance and to also showcase the new features of FenestraPro Premium for Revit Version 3.0 - choose from two dates in either US or EU/UK timezones:
Webinar 1: EU/UK Timezone
December 1st* | 12:30PM - 1:30PM GMT *Rescheduled Date
Webinar 2: USA Timezone
December 1st | 12:00PM - 1:00PM CST
Time Zone Converter
FenestraPro Premium 3.0 for Revit
Using FenestraPro Premium to Optimise Façade Design and Performance
Discover how to enhance your workflow and design better performing buildings using FenestraPro Premium for Revit Version 3.0, with additional functionalities including supporting project environment modelling alongside conceptual design environment to iterate designs from concept to detail stages. Additional topics covered: Compliance checking tool, data snapshots and generative design options.
Time: 1 hour
CPD: 1 LU/HSW Credit TBC
- Revit models and guidance around modelling to bring designs from conceptual massing through to detailed modelling.
- Navigation of FenestraPro through Project Manager, Building Manager, Performance Manager, and Façade Manager to optimise thermal, solar and daylighting performance.
- Using Compliance Checking to understand the implications of regulations and standards on the aesthetic design of the façade.
- Using Generative Design to configure façade based on performance characteristics.
- Generating snapshots and design options to carry out comparative analysis on different options.
Please fill in the contact form on our website and specify which webinar date suits best. We will follow up with an email with more information.