Automate BIM deliverables from Revit
Try it Free Buy Now
Simultaneous Printing and File Exporting
Our Xporter product allows you to print to two physical printers, while creating digital files including DWG, DXF, PDF, IFC and Navisworks1 simultaneously, allowing you to quickly produce all your hardcopy printed and digital documentation requirements in one efficiently process.
Unattended scheduled tasks and batch processing in Autodesk Revit
The PRO version of the RTV Xporter product allows you to create and execute unattended scheduled tasks and batch processes in Autodesk Revit, allowing you to undertake other tasks while your workstations do all the work for you without needing to be there.
Support for multiple virtual PDF printers
Our Xporter product supports automatic PDF file creation from multiple virtual PDF printers, including Adobe Acrobat, PDF Creator, Bluebeam, CutePDF, PDF995 and many more
Create Autodesk Revit files
from 2D Drafting Views
Scan existing Autodesk Revit projects for 2D Drafting Views and automatically extract and save them as individual Revit files, allowing you to efficiently mine data and content for your BIM projects.
Built-in parametric file naming syntax
Automatically name your exported digital files based on parameters extracted from your Revit project, including shared and project parameters associated to Revit Views or Sheets, allowing you to 'set and forget' your projects file naming syntax when creating your digital documentation.
Automatic Export and Upload to FTP sites
Export and Upload your digital documentation in one efficiently process with the RTV Xporter, PRO version.
Building on the success of the RTV Xporter for Autodesk® Revit®, we now have the pleasure of releasing the RTV Xporter PRO that now includes a revolutionary new Batch and Scheduling functions that brings the ability to create scheduled tasks in Autodesk® Revit® that are executed in a fully autonomous mode, including the starting up of the Autodesk® Revit® application, opening and closing Revit project files, and executing the pre-configured tasks, including Printing and Exporting of files from Autodesk® Revit®. With virtually no setup required, just install and automate!, RTV Xporter PRO is ideal for Architects, Interiors Designers, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Visualization Artists using Autodesk® Revit®.
RTV Xporter PRO features include:
- Create, save and execute Batch and Scheduled tasks for Exporting and Printing from Autodesk® Revit® project files, tasks can be automatically run as a single Batch process or on a repeating Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Hourly Scheduled process.
- Automatic creation of PDFs, DWG, DWF, DWFx, DXF, DGN, NWC and IFC files from Autodesk® Revit® drawing sheets and views.
- Built-in parametric file naming engine automatically saves exported files to match any company’s or project team’s file naming conventions.
- Batch print large format and reduced hardcopies to two separate printers simultaneously.
- Minimal and fast learning curve with the intuitive and clean graphical user interface (GUI).
- No setup required, just install and automate your work processes today.
Minimum system requirements
- Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2016, 2015.
- Windows 7, 64bit recommended.
- PDF Virtual Printer, RTV Tools recommends PDF Creator, and it’s FREE!
Software Licensing Terms and Conditions
- Click here for our Software Licensing Terms and Conditions.
- Single License – 1 Year Subscription included
- Site License – 1 Year Subscription included
- Enterprise License – 1 Year Subscription included
Purchase RTV Xporter PRO
RTV XPORTER PRO
From USD $49.00 to USD $9,995.00
About RTV Tools
RTV Tools Limited (RTV Tools), an Authorized Autodesk® Developer, was founded in Wellington, New Zealand in 2007 by a group of passionate and expert Autodesk® Revit® users with over 60 years combined experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry specializing in Building Information Modelling (BIM) strategies and implementation.
The mission: to automate BIM and enhance the productivity of all Autodesk® Revit® users worldwide.