We are excited to announce the release of Revizto 4.2 Special Update! The official release takes place globally and is announced at Autodesk University 2016 kicking off this very moment in Las Vegas with our proud sponsoring!
Available immediately to our users, 4.2 Update brings even more exciting new features, functionality, and polish, which include:
- Ability to overlay any PDF onto 3D
- Significantly improved Clash visualization
- Export of sheets from Revit in Vector format, now with linked models
- Full ArchVision RPC support
- Improved email notification settings for the Issue Tracker
- This long awaited feature is finally available. Now you can tune each notification per project or globally for all your projects from your Revizto workspace.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
We hope you’ll love this new version and invite you to try it out right away!
UPDATE TO REVIZTO 4.2
There's more information available on the Revizto website.