About This Version
Version 2.2.0, 10/27/2016
- Convert an imported DWG file to Revit Walls and Lines
- Add line styles from AutoCAD Layers
- Convert AutoCAD lines and arcs to Revit Detail Lines
- Convert AutoCAD lines and arcs to Revit Room Separations
- Convert AutoCAD lines and arcs to Revit Area Boundaries
Simply click on an imported DWG file and convert lines to Autodesk® Revit® Walls or Lines. Two methods can be used to create walls- the single line or the double lines. The single line method will create walls from the wall centerline using all lines.
The double line method is different than the single line, in that it will create walls by calculating a center line between two lines. Therefore, the Autodesk® AutoCAD® lines length must be equal or almost equal.
The RebuildWalls add-in is brought to you by Emanuel Favreau. It's priced at 16.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.