Do you have Autodesk® Revit® families with horrible preview images? If yes, then this app is for you!
With one click, P.I.G. Free will create a consistent & clear preview image for your open Revit family! This free version offers limited functionality compared to the more fully featured app. See below for comparison.
- Choose your own default appearance settings & Revit category specific settings.
- Options to hide connectors, host elements, reference planes and more!
- Simple licensing system
- Automatic notification of new feature updates
|Minimal space used in Add-ins ribbon|
|Default and category specific appearance settings|
|General settings, including the ability to run P.I.G. automatically when saving individual families.|
Check out the exciting features available in P.I.G. Batch here:
- The settings file can be shared across your company ensuring consistent preview images.
- **Automatically regenerates the preview image every time families are saved!
- Batch process new preview images for thousands of families at a time!
- Upgrade files from previous versions of Revit in the process.
|Loading up a batch of family files for processing|
|Reviewing a batch of family files for processing|
|A batch of .rfa files that just finished processing|
**If you would like P.I.G. to silently run on every workstation at your firm, virtually eliminating the future need to monitor or batch through files, a site license is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Read Help Document
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 10/25/2017
This version is fully functional and thoroughly tested. You will be able to process open families today. We look forward to adding future versions with even more functionality.
Preview Image Generator (P.I.G.) is brought to you by ICONIC BIM LLC. It's available in Free and Pro versions. The Pro version is priced at US $139.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store: