From the Autodesk App Store, we posted about Element Information, which provides an element list by Category or selection, including parameter information. We also posted about the self-descriptive ElementsJoiner Lite and ElementsJoiner Pro.
For App Store updates, see our latest roundup.
From around the Internet, we posted about CL3VER’s new platform, which turns 3D models into interactive presentations with a single click, and about Revizto V4.5.
We posted the results from our recent polls covering what other products Revit Add-ons should cover add-in applications for.
Top of the Pops
For the eight week in a row, our post Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation spent the entire week in the #1 spot of our 'Trending Top 10 for the Last 7 Days' list.
The following posts spent the entire week in our top ten list:
- Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation
- Revit 2018 Product Enhancements from Autodesk (Update #6)
In and Out of Love
The following posts spent the majority of the week in our top ten list:
- MEPcontent PLiP for Piping – Place Manufacturer-Specific Piping Systems with Auto-Routing
- Poll: For What Other Products Should Revit Add-ons Cover Add-in Applications?
- Product Roundup – AGACAD's BIM Solutions and T4R Add-ons
- T4R Productivity Suite
- T4R Smart Sheets – Multi-Sheet Manager with View Control
- T4R Smart Walls – Toolbox for Wall and Join Management