From around the Internet, we posted about Flux Smart Space Analyser for creating shortest distance heat maps.
AGACAD's products, with the following:
- Metal Framing Floor+ – “Turbocharger for Metal Frame Floors”
- Metal Framing Rafter+ – Steel Roof Rafter Creator
- Metal Framing Truss+ – Steel Roof Truss Wizard
- Metal Framing Wall+ – “Complete Metal Wall Frame Creator”
- Metal Framing Roof Panel Frame – “Turbocharger for Steel Frame Roofs”
- Roof Panel Layout – Prefabricated Roof Paneling
- T4R Productivity Suite
- T4R Cut Opening Free – MEP Clash-Point Hole-Cutting Tool
- T4R Dynamic Legend – “Smart Legend Creation and Easy Update”
- T4R Quick Dimensions
- T4R RAS Manager – Room and Space Manager + HVAC Tools
- T4R Sort Mark
- T4R Smart Browser Free – Family Search & Sort Utility
- T4R Smart Sheets – Multi-Sheet Manager with View Control
- T4R Smart Floors – Floor Panel Creator and Updater
- T4R Smart Select – Multi-Element Auto-Selection Tool
- T4R Smart Walls – Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
- T4R Sort&Cope – Beam and Truss Auto-Coping
- T4R U-Value – Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Calculator
For a complete list of AGACAD's BIM solutions and T4R add-ons, see our product roundup.
From the Autodesk App Store, we posted about Scope Box Synchronizer V1.6.
For additional App Store updates not mentioned here, see our latest roundup.
We posted some tips for searching Revit Add-ons, and we also published a post with polls asking for what other Autodesk products we should cover add-in applications.
- Sep 26 – BIMcollab: Creating Issues Part 4
- Sep 28 – Data Management with Vault
- Sep 28 – Power BI Integration by Assemble: Project Analytics at your Fingertips
Top of the Pops
Last week, our post Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation continued its dominance of our 'Trending Top 10 for the Last 7 Days' by remaining in the top spot for a record seventh straight week.
The following post spent the entire week in our top ten list:
In and Out of Love
The following posts spent the majority of the week in our top ten list:
- BIM Navigator – Quality Inspection and Management of Models
- BIM Tree Manager – Constant Quality Control
- Excel2R – Excel-to-Revit Data Import and Links
- Flux Smart Space Analyser – Create Shortest Distance Heat Maps
- Polls: For What Other Products Should Revit Add-ons Cover Add-in Applications?
- Smart Details – LOD 400 Modeling Automation
- Tips for Searching Revit Add-ons