About This Version
Version 1.13, 10/24/2017
- Measuring tool in the BIM Track 3D viewer
- A "pick section plane by face" feature in the BIM Track 3D viewer
- A new room list in the BIM Track 3D viewer and you can now navigate room by room.
- Support section planes and section boxes in the BIM Track 3D viewer
- Display issue camera locations in BIM Track 3D viewer with pin-points
- Support multiple IFC upload at once
- Display a categories list to change model appearance in the BIM Track 3D viewer
- Edit issues from the 3D viewer
- Sort IFC by name in the 3D viewer project tree
- Save and load filter templates in the web issue dashboard or in the add-ins
- Color by any attributes in the web issue dashboard or in the add-ins
- Issue hyperlink in the pdf reports
- Apply issue color based on other issue attributes
- Show issue history in the add-ins
- Save last issue settings used in add-ins and web issue dashboard
- Additional plan view support for 2D views in Revit
- Display issue creator and creation date in the add-ins
- Display clash to issue log after publish
We hope you enjoy the new features. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want a Demo!
BIM Track™ is a web-based collaboration platform that empowers your team with better coordination workflows. BIM Track™ provides a central hub for all coordination information from design to construction. With information at your fingertips, you can get access to your data anytime, anywhere, either from a desktop or mobile device. Charts and graphics help understand data and your management performance through precise metrics. We promote Open BIM workflow solutions by supporting IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and BCF (BIM Collaboration Format).
|Revit® & Naviswork® Add-in|
|Web 3D Viewer|
|Manage issue on the web|
|BCF Intergration (Import / Export issues)|
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Read Help Document
BIM Track™ is brought to you by BIM One. Pricing is as follows:
This add-in is compatible with Revit, Navisworks Manage, and Navisworks Simulate 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store: