It’s here! Revizto 4.5 Released!
05 Oct, 2017
We are delighted to announce the new version of Revizto is now available for download!
The official release takes place globally and is announced at BILT Europe 2017 kicking off this very moment in Aarhus, Denmark with our proud sponsoring.
Immediately available to our users, the new version 4.5 includes new functionality that make it easier for you to use Revizto Issue Tracker for everyday communications and collaboration needs.
In addition to overall performance enhancements we have added:
- Improved display of clash groups with ability to view sub-clashes
- More possibilities to update an issue:
- edit and replace a snapshot of the issue
- change camera position and section cut for 3D
- relocate issue bubble in 2D
- Increased 4 times the speed of export of sheets from Revit 2016, 2017, 2018
- New issue field: now you can assign a Priority to your issues
- New Viewpoints: Folder structure and drag-and-drop
- Shared location projects available on iPad
- Added bottom toolbar for 2D mode and the Issue Tracker
- Improved export of object properties from ArchiCAD
We hope you’ll love this new version and invite you to give it a try right away!
There's more information available on the Revizto website.