- KM+ now allows keynote reporting. Keynote reports show all keynote usages in the project.
- Keynote Reports can be exported to many common formats including Excel, csv, and pdf for archiving and analysis.
- KM+ now shows different icon colors based on the usage; black for used only in parameter values (not tagged), purple for used in tags but not placed on sheets; and orange for placed on sheets.
- Predefined searches now include ‘On Sheet’ and ‘Not On Sheet’.
- Renumber allows numbering by increments other than 1. For example you can set the starting value to 100 and increment to 10 in order to renumber to 100, 110, 120, 130, etc.
- Renumber can be done recursively to the full depth of it’s branch. Keynote Manager will use the matching portion of the key value to do an update. For example, if you have a note number 08500 with a sub-note of 08510 and a sub-note to that of 08510.1 and you renumber the top level to 08600 with full depth checked 08510 and 08510.1 will be renumbered to 08610 and 08610.1 respectively.
- Revit 2019 support added & Revit 2015 support removed.
- Speed and stability updates, especially for cloud based projects.
Keynote Manager is brought to you by Revolution Design. Pricing starts at US $39.00/user.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Revolution Design website.