- General graphic updates & Stability.
- Revit 2019 support added and Revit 2015 support removed.
- Multiple autoLink families can now be defined in settings.
- The first 5 families show up directly on the Revit ribbon in a dropdown and can be placed with a keyboard shortcut or single click.
- An additional command allows you to list all available link symbols and select which to place.
- autoLink Report command has been added.
- autoLink report displays all links in the model along with their current status, linked element, etc.
- Report can be exported to many common formats for archiving or analysis.
- Error dialog can now be exported to allow further study of errors.
- autoLink has been given its own color and moved to it’s own panel section for easier identification.
- Fixed potential issue with phasing.
Revit workFlow is brought to you by Revolution Design. Pricing for Revit Workflow individual components begins at US $15.00/user, and the complete bundle is priced at $110.00/user.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Revolution Design website.