From the Autodesk App Store, we posted about the free POM TransferViews for importing view setups from linked files, Rev Manager for managing revisions and sheet parameters, and the free Revision Extractor for exporting revision schedules to Excel.
From around the Internet, we posted about the free and open source bimsync® Manager for project creation and analytics, and HIVE, a new content management system from CTC that's free to CTC subscribers for 1-year. The latter post also includes information on seven free webinars between April 6th and April 26th.
For App Store updates not mentioned here, see our latest roundup.
From around the Internet, we posted about Enscape v2.2.
We posted about our three April Fools Day prank posts in our article April Fools Day Confessions.
Top of the Pops
Last week, the following post spent the entire week in the #1 spot of our 'Trending Top 10 for the Last 7 Days' list:
The following posts spent the entire week in our top ten list:
- Building Designer for Autodesk® Revit® – One-Click Building Design! (April Fools!)
- Directory Templating for Revit and BIM 360
- Dumbit – 3D RVT to 2D DWG with Full Fidelity (April Fools!)
- Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation
- Free SpankMyRevit – Punish Revit for not Doing what You Want (April Fools!)
- Revit 2018 Product Enhancements from Autodesk (Update #7)
In and Out of Love
The following posts spent the majority of the week in our top ten list: