I published an add-in named ExportWallboard to automatically isolate and export wall parts individually to DXF for CNC fabrication back in March, still for Revit 2013, at the time.
That utility is in use, was renamed to ExportCncFab and has enjoyed some further enhancement since, such as:
- Support for export to SAT as well as DXF
- A beautiful little external application to define a nicer user interface
- Support for per-part export history tracking using shared parameters
- Export to CNC fabrication add-in
The history tracking shared parameters are populated with the following values:
- CncFabIsExported – a Boolean value showing whether an individual part has ever been exported
- CncFabExportedFirst – timestamp of first export
- CncFabExportedLast – timestamp of most recent export
So here, without more ado, is the glorious ExportCncFab GitHub repository sporting the first public Revit 2014 release 2014.0.0.10. Enjoy!