With Advance Steel 2017 Extension, Autodesk® Revit® 2017 users can quickly connect their models to Advance Steel 2017 using the export, import and synchronize functionalities to transfer the model BIM data in LOD350 for Structural Steel. This interoperability helps users to more rapidly produce general arrangement drawings, fabrication drawings, BOMs, and NC files for steel structures.
Using synchronization of BIM data between applications users can update the modifications without having to reimport the entire structure. Synchronization also reduces the risk of potential errors by offering the possibility to track changes made on the same model in different applications.
Using Advance Steel 2017 Extension, the BIM data from the Revit model can be imported or exported also in other formats such as SDNF (Version 2.0 and Version 3.0), CIS2 and PSS.
|Structural Steel Connections Synchronization|
|Structural Steel Connections Transfer|
About This Version
Version 17.1.6359.0, 4/18/2016
- New features and enhancements in 2017 version:
- Transfer and synchronization of structural steel connections: all the connections available in Revit 2017 are seamlessly transferred with Advance Steel 2017
- The synchronization dialog was enhanced to display any appended/deleted/modified connections
- All connections parameters, as well as the approval status are transferred and synchronized
- Transfer and synchronization of grids
- Synchronization dialog uses Revit project units
- Synchronization dialog uses Revit tolerances
- Export based on view settings: increases usability by offering the possibility to export objects using the Revit view settings ( Visibility/Graphics overrides, Isolate Elements and Temporary View Properties )
- UI improvements
- New section mapping lines for US, UK, Australia, Germany and France profiles
- Compatibility with the new Revit families for Germany, France, Poland and India
- The synchronization dialog was enhanced to highlight the selected element in the model
Visit “What’s New” online section for more information.
The free Advance Steel 2017 Extension is brought to you by Autodesk. there's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.