Rockit™ Autodesk® Revit® productivity tools to assist BIM managers & anyone with a huge collection of utilities Bulk Rename, Quick Search Project/Category/Materials, Parameters, Publish PDF & more.
About This Version
Version 2017.0.1, 4/13/2016
- Compatibility for Revit 2017.
- New commands:
- Schematic Link commands
- Text Leaders to Top command
- Spell check model in word command
- Improvements to Align command to align multiple text, tags, generic annotations and family instances vertically & horizontally.
- Improvements to Category Changer command.
- Improvements to Publish command.
- Improvements to Model Cleanup command.
- Improvements to Bulk Rename command.
- Improvements to Break Duct/Pipe Double Line command.
- Features & enhancements added to Project Search command.
Rockit™ Autodesk® Revit® productivity tools to assist model and BIM managers, and anybody using Revit with a massive collection of the most useful and productive add-in utilities on the market. Using Rockit Bulk Rename you are able to rename multiple views or sheets or anything! with one click using the powerful find & replace, suffix, postfix options. With parameters manager you are able to quickly find the shared parameter you are after and bind it to the project or family, quickly rename or delete shared and project parameters.
With the project search tool you can find anything within the project browser so simply, like you are using Skype and searching for a contact, this functionality has been included into the object style and materials search, category search and publish tools. Family management commands. Publish to PDF (include sheet revisions), manage links, sheet creator, and so much more.
- Rockit Build file list
- Rockit Bulk Rename
- Rockit Category Search
- Rockit Control
- Rockit Dimension Spot Label Text Font Search
- Rockit Family Rename
- Rockit File Selection Method
- Rockit Individual View Select
- Rockit Object Styles and Materials Search
- Rockit Panel Links
- Rockit Parameters Manager
- Rockit Project Search
- Rockit Search Utils
- Rockit Tab Ext
- Rockit Tab Int
- Rockit View Selection Method
Full working 30 days demo version available.
Rockit is brought to you by Rock CAD Support and is priced beginning at $145.00.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store., and on the RockCAD website.