The BIMobject™ on-line product portal is integrated inside Autodesk® Revit® allowing BIM users to search, filter, browse and download free BIM objects from real manufacturers
About This Version
Version 3.1, 4/13/2016
- Minor bug fixes
- 2017 support added
- 2016 support added
- Windows 10 support added.
- New features:
- Family updating functionality:
- The updating functionality has been reviewed and updated. You are now able to preview the families that have been updated in an easy to understand user interface before updating them
- COBie compliant
- COBie is the UK classification which is needed to make objects compliant for the government. Government required data can be dynamically loaded into objects via BIMobject Apps such as Operation and Maintenance properties. Importantly any future classification system for any country can be added in this way.
- Multiple property sets
- It is possible to create several property sets within one cloud, that as an example can define information about operations and maintenance, specifications and sustainability.
- BOPC™ functionality added:
- The BIMobject Open Property Cloud technology has been added to the BIMobject Revit 3.0 app. With the addition of BOPC™ users now have the posaablity to add meta data to their BIM objects after downloading them.
- BIMobject Open Property Cloud, BOPC™, sets future standards for extended properties, also known as parameters, meta data or attributes. It allows the manufacturer to add properties such as classification systems in a smart way.
- Integrates standards into objects A BOPC™ system sets future standards such as standardised classification systems for properties and clarifies to the market who owns the information in an easy and practical way.
- Additional property sets A BOPC™ can be used for additional properties in objects. Advanced users can add hidden properties to objects to drive logistics and purchasing at a later stage in the BIM-process.
- Settings for limited access
- A BOPC can be open to all users or limited to a defined group. An owner of a BOPC can create unique user groups, to limit access to the information, for instance a design team. It can also be public or project related.
The BIMobject® App for Autodesk® Revit® is one of our most advanced apps. The BIMobject® is the perfect tool for architects and everyone else looking for an app with more advanced features.
This app has all of the latest features including cloud integration, direct download, product information updates and version checking. It also includes integrated BIMail™ functions, a news section and a toolbar with featured manufacturers.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The free BIMobject add-in is brought to you by BIMobject. There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.