Matteo Cominetti has released two subsequent versions, 2.0 and 2.1.
"BIM Collaboration Format Plugin for Autodesk® Revit®. Allows the import/export, creation and modification of BCF files, developed as part of my thesis on 'Project Validation Using BIM'."
- Open/Save/Create/Edit BCF files (.bcfzip extension)
- Add/Delete Issues
- Add/Delete Comments
- Open corresponding 3D view in Revit in Isometric and Perspective mode
Toggle element visibility in view
- Add custom images as snapshot (can take pictures from a tablet camera on site)
- Show Issue snapshot
- Works with BCF files from Solibri Model Checker and Tekla BIMsight
- BCF Viewer included (can open BCF files without having Revit open)
- Works with Autodesk Revit 2013 and 2014
Version 2.1 (30 July 2013)
- fixed bugs with Perspective and Isometric Views
- added setting to improve compatibility with Solibri
- added setting to improve compatibility with Tekla
Version 2.0 (15 July 2013)
- added support for Autodesk Revit 2014
- new layout/interface
- added support for Isometric 3D Views
- added support comment statuses
- added settings panel
- various bug fixes
There's more information available on the Matteo Cominetti's website.
Credit: Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog.