MWF Pro Floor automates the creation and placement of wood or light gauge steel floors and ceilings in Revit®.
Automatically detect openings, frame floors, ceilings, and flat roofs, producing shop drawings with accuracy and ease. Stick and panelized floors and ceilings are easy to create with MWF Pro Floor. Use the software to auto-detect Revit® floors, elements and openings, creating correct framing.
Users can define end conditions such as balloon and platform, perform automatic cutbacks, and manage joist arrangement and panelizing. Other features include automated shop drawings and cut lists, and optional CNC output. MWF Pro Floor is available individually or as part of MWF Pro Suite, which is composed of MWF Pro Wall, MWF Pro Floor and MWF Pro Truss.
MWF Pro Floor Feature Summary
- Auto-detect Revit floors and openings
- User defined end conditions including balloon, platform or custom support conditions
- Joist arrangement and panelizing
- Automated cutbacks
- Automated framing of floor openings
- Template/rules driven
- Automated shop drawings and cut lists
- Optional CNC output
- Maximise your ROI with MWF Training
- Available for Autodesk® Revit® Structure & Architecture 2012, 2013 and 2014
|Floor joist framing interior in Revit with MWF|
|Joist hangers wood floor framing in Revit with MWF|
This product has been retired by the manufacturer. For StrucSoft Solutions' current product list, see this article.