About This Version
Version 9.0.1, 10/12/2016
- Improvement in the conversion speed for Revit® 2017 projects
- Improvement for the linked file conversion
- Improvement for the conversion of imported object and DWG plans
3D PDF Converter is an integrated software working within the Autodesk® Revit® environment that enables users to publish rich, interactive 3D PDF files that are significantly smaller than the original Revit 3D models.
The 3D PDF Converter for Revit connects the extensive Building Information Modeling (BIM) community for the first time with a Revit plug-in that supports data sharing using 3D PDF based on the PRC file format.
The software uses the Adobe 3D Technology as a one button file conversion that is easily exchangeable and viewed with the free Adobe Reader.
For helpful hints please refer to our 3DA Systems YouTube channel for tutorial tips and tricks.
Note:To run the application,run Revit as administrator.
Free Trial offers FULL functionality for 15 executions, so you can experience all the power and features 3D PDF Converter has to offer.
As reported by users, the 3D PDF Converter is the best app for:
- Track changes and easily access all model information
- Improve project team based decision and collaboration
- Improve accurancy and speed of estimates
- Reduce project design changes and mamagement cost
- Track 3D model across time
- Archive project data for long term security and accessibility
The 3D PDF Converter by 3DA Systems is available in the following versions on the Autodesk App Store: