SPECIFYING JOIST AND DECK IS EASIER THAN EVER
NUBIM® VULCRAFT ADD-IN FOR REVIT® SOFTWARE
AVAILABLE ONLY FROM VULCRAFT
VULCRAFT/VERCO GROUP’S NUBIM® ADD-IN FOR REVIT® 2017 IS NOW AVAILABLE.
The new version available exclusively from Vulcraft/Verco Group includes improved joist and deck families with added functionality. An improved user interface to aid in specifying joists and deck to a BIM Level of Development (LOD) of 300, thus keeping the model and drawings more in sync.
- Joist Types Available: K, KCS, LH, DLH, CJ, Ecospan®, Joist Girder
- Special Profile Joists: Scissor, Archchord, Bowstring, Double Pitch, Multi Pitch, Single Pitch
- Special Profile joists now have more flexibility for end depths and mid-span depths
- Joist End Tagging allows you to automatically place joist end data on your drawings
- Joist Loading Specification has been improved
- Dynamic Load Diagrams can now be created
- Joist Load Tables can be placed on drawings like any other standard Revit schedule
- All joist families show Conceptual Web Layouts at fine detail level
- Joist seats automatically adjust based on the slope of the joist
- Vulcraft/Verco deck profiles, including Vulcraft’s new Dovetail Deck, are also available through the NuBIM Add-In for complete specification of your Revit floor/roof system
All of these features combine to increase efficiency and improve accuracy when developing the model and creating the contract drawings on your projects.
DOWNLOAD VULCRAFT'S ADD-IN FOR REVIT® 2017 HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NUBIM ADD-IN FOR REVIT INSTALLATION GUIDE HERE
AN UPDATED USER MANUAL FOR THE NUBIM ADD-IN FOR REVIT IS AVAILABLE HERE
For more information Related to BIM, Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not recieving the Add-In Download email, please check your spam folder.
At Nucor’s Vulcraft/Verco Group it is our goal to provide high quality products and service while keeping our costs low. With the NuBIM Add-In for Revit we can continue to deliver on this commitment and help our customers gain efficiencies and better accuracy within their joist and deck specification process.
TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ADD-IN PLEASE SELECT YOUR VERSION 2015V2 2016