ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Autodesk Revit
The GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD Connection is a free Add-In for Autodesk Revit softwares (including Revit Structure, Revit MEP and Revit Architecture). The Add-In improves the IFC model-based and bi-directional data exchange between GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD and Autodesk Revit applications.
The GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD Connection Add-In has two functions:
- “Improved IFC Import” imports IFC models to Revit using extra features that improve the interpretation of architectural models
- “Export to ARCHICAD” exports Revit model elements in IFC files that are specially enhanced for use in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD
For detailed information, see manual.
New in ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2016 Add-In
The ARCHICAD Connection Add-In developed for Revit 2016 offers extra, optional functions to customize the IFC import/export settings of Revit:
- Setting of "Fine" Detail Level and "Consistent Colors" Visual Style for all views defined by the IFC import
- Correction of lines that are slightly off axis at IFC import
- Export of Shared Coordinate System components to IFC Site
- Automatic check for update function
Important: For best results, make sure you have installed the latest version of Autodesk®’s IFC 2016 import-export app for Revit.
There's more information available on the Graphisoft website.