About This Version
Version 1.1, 10/5/2016
The following list contains new and improved features in this release:
- Virtual Reality
- Explore a space in virtual reality with just one click, using an HTC Vive® or Oculus Rift headset (Beta feature).
- Navigation in Windows
- Orbit tool’s rotation center automatically resets after panning.
- Look-around rotation speed using the keyboard is the same as the travel speed.
- Number pad can be used to walk through scene.
- Added a link to report a bug within the applications.
- Various defects were fixed.
Walk anywhere, experience everything - before breaking ground.
Step Inside Your Design with the Autodesk® LIVE Viewer.
Use the Autodesk LIVE Viewer to open and explore interactive visualizations created in Autodesk LIVE, a subscription service used by architects to make Autodesk® Revit® files interactive.
Bring your interactive designs with you using the Autodesk LIVE Viewer. This powerful, portable communication tool also offers a highly engaging way to present or share your architectural vision with clients or project stakeholders.
- Explore a space in virtual reality with just one click (beta feature), using a HTC Vive® or Oculus Rift headset.
- Navigate easily to different points in an architectural space.
- Toggle between the ‘Orbit’ and ‘Tap&Go’ perspectives to explore exterior and interior spaces.
- Stay in context with smart navigation that understands BIM object behaviors; you won’t veer off course or wander into walls.
- Adjust geography-specific lighting by date and time for a sense of where shadows will fall.
- Present compelling, interactive presentations on the go.
More to explore:
- Experience it now: Download sample scenes to use with the LIVE viewer here.
- Go mobile: Get the LIVE Viewer for iPad™ on the Apple App Store®
- Get Autodesk LIVE: Transform your Revit files into interactive visualizations in one click. Visit the Autodesk website to learn more or subscribe.
*Please be advised the complete product experience of Autodesk LIVE which includes this free viewer application download, may not be available for purchase in all countries, please consult the Autodesk store.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The free LIVE Viewer add-in is brought to you by Autodesk.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.