In the blog post announcing the webinar though, they did drop a couple of nuggets. And we were also able to glean more information from Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog as well as the Twitter-sphere.
Here's what we know about Revizto 4.2:
- Supports HTC Vive controllers
- Offers VR support for the Issue Tracker – the ability to see clashes, create issues and view issues all in virtual reality
- Features new cloud optimization options that can decrease file size by as much as 80%
- Offers the ability to export Revit sheets in vector format (in Beta)
- Supports DWF import
- Offers improved support of 4K screens
- Export for MacOS
The latest version of Revizto may be downloaded here
Revizto is brought to you by Vizerra. It's priced beginning at 650.00 USD per month for a "20 Collaborator" package.
Credit: Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog