About This Version
Version 1.3, 10/19/2016
- New Electrical Equipment Module allows you to check all the electrical equipment in the model to ensure it has the correct data to allow connection to the electrical system
- Tee-off Box's , Energy Meters and Split bus can now be modeled with the addition of 2 parameters to the Panelboard family then exported to Excel, a drafting view or PowerCad-5.
- Sub circuit loads can now be exported to Excel and PowerCad-5
- Panel board naming function now includes the level that the panel is placed on.
- Electrical loads are categorised into load groups to AS/NZS 3000 for export to PowerCad-5
- Panel schedules can now be created or opened from the Live Single Line Diagram
- PowerCad-5 export can be saved to a file and then opened into PowerCad-5
- Various bug fixs
PowerCad-M provides a live 2D interface to modify your projects electrical system in Autodesk® Revit®. Within the 2D electrical schamatic you can move boards or circuits by draging to another board. A powerful electrical estimating tool is also included in PowerCad-M. It allows you to define electrical zones and quickly estimate the buildings total electrical load. Completed electrical designs can be exported to excel or published to a drafting view to be attached to your construction drawings.
PowerCad-M also provides a link to PowerCad-5 for detailed electrical design, by exporting the panelboards, their loads and cable length into PowerCad-5. For more information on PowerCad-5 please follow the link.
|Publish your single line diagram to a drafting view.|
|Electrical Planning Loads assigned to Panelboards throughout the model|
|Display planning loads in an electrical single line diagram.|
|Export Electrical information from your model to Excel|
|Quickly get information on the Panelboards within the model.|
Drag and drop Panelboards to modify the electrical system
|Assign Panelboards to Electrical Distribution Zones|
For the latest software update details please see our release notes.
The PowerCad-M add-in is brought to you by PowerCad Software. It's priced at 120.00 USD, though a free trial is available.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015, and Revit MEP 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.