Get Access to All Productivity-Boosting Autodesk® Revit® Apps
T4R Productivity Suite reduces BIM stress and extends the power of Autodesk® Revit® software. This collection of productivity tools includes fast documentation and smart modeling extensions for all Revit users.
T4R Suite is your all-access pass for tools for Revit you need, no matter who you are, architect or structural engineer, designer or MEP engineer! Created by Revit experts, plugins help you customize Revit software to meet your specific designing needs and increase your designing efficiency.
- Import data from Excel to Revit and accurately create, distribute and modify elements
- Quickly group, sort and renumber Revit elements in your projects
- Easily create and manage legends of any Revit family category
- Precisely calculate overall heat transfer coefficient
- Create and manage sheets, and easily make fast documentation
Essential everyday Revit add-ons that eliminate non-value adding tasks in Revit projects
T4R Suite is the best solution of productivity tools for Revit users that allows them gain a much higher level of efficiency.
- Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers
- Find a better way to work using Autodesk Revit software. This suite, of leading Revit extensions, thinks of Revit users' needs and saves them lots of time on tasks that can be done automatically.
Suite presentation VIDEOS:
How to Simplify & Speed Up Architects’ Daily Tasks: 12 Essentials Revit Add-ons
How to Simplify & Speed Up Structural Engineers’ Daily Tasks: 8 Essentials Revit Add-ons
How to Simplify & Speed Up MEP Engineers’ Daily Tasks: 9 Essentials Revit Add-ons
- Fee-paying Revit apps
- Dynamic Legend
- Create intelligent legends in Revit that you can update with one click.
- Import MS Excel spreadsheets into Revit projects, including style settings.
- Quick Dimensions
- Automatically add dimensions to chosen elements, join isolated dimensions to a chain, etc.
- RAS Manager
- Automate work in Revit with rooms, spaces, and area-measurement rules.
- Smart Floors
- Generate pre-stressed concrete floors based on walls and other references.
- Smart Sheets
- Create and manage large numbers of sheets based on templates and sorting results.
- Smart Walls
- Quickly manage walls and joins in Revit, insert gravity points, split walls by grids, and more.
- Cope trusses and beams with one click by types of connection or intersection.
- Sort Mark
- Renumber any Revit elements and grids just the way you wish.
- Calculate the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in a Revit project.
- Free Revit extensions
- Cut Opening Free
- Create and edit holes wherever ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors, roofs, or ceilings.
- Smart Browser Free
- Find families in external libraries on your computer or server, check their types and parameters, view them in 2D or 3D, then drag-and-drop to add elements to your project.
- Smart Select
- quickly select room/space elements by category, family or type, and network elements for any pipe or duct; plus custom filter.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
Why Is It Worth Buying T4R Suite? >>
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit®, Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP.
T4R Productivity Suite is brought to you by AGACAD. It's priced at US $510.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.