Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful add-on for managing walls in Revit®, letting you rapidly disassemble layers into different wall types, fully control joins and gap distances, insert gravity points, split walls by grids, and add orientation, elevation or coordinate selected walls.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit®, Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP, Building Design Suite.
Both standalone and network license types are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if NLM Annual Service was ordered.
- Structural Engineers
- Smart Walls lets you easily split walls at desired points, separate structural and architectural layers (decompose walls), control and update gap distances between them, and add gravity points.
- Smart Walls lets you to easily manage all of the walls in the project, decompose walls into separate layers for different material handling, and adjust parameters directly in wall management dialog window.
- Easily divide your walls and control, change, or update gaps between them anytime.
- Decompose multilayered walls into separate walls without losing place of openings with a few clicks.
- Check, edit, change, and write wall parameters in you project easily using Modify/Calculate parameters window.
|Possibility to fully control joins and gap|
distances between walls.
|Inserts gravity points.|
|Decomposes Wall layers to separate wall|
types by user predefined configuration.
|Splits walls by grids.|
- High Modeling Speed
- Error Prevention and Easy Control Process
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings
T4R Smart Walls is brought to you by . It's priced at US $249.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.