Multi-Sheet Manager with View Control
Smart Sheets lets you create and manage large numbers of sheets in Revit® based on templates and sorting results. Add views instantly to an entire set of sheets and control alignment of positions. And update parameters for many sheets at once.
Smart Sheets is a great Revit extension for lining views up between sheets if you don't already have a system in place to do it. Smart Sheets provides a set of tools for management of sheets; creates new sheets by selected templates; adds new views according to the selected view position; updates sheet parameters.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP.
|Creates new sheets by the selected template.|
|Saves graphical, crop information and|
scale if needed.
|Multiple view mapping.|
- Quick production of complicated documents. Smart Sheets helps to create new sheets and to manage them with ease.
- Optimization of work routines. Better productivity when using Autodesk Revit.
- Easy to Use. Simple user-friendly interface allows you to easily create and update sheets for multiplex building.
- Reduction of Errors. Automatic Sheet creation reduces the chances to miss something.
- Reduction of Administrative Work on Sheets.
"Our company utilizes both Smart Sheets & Smart Hangers heavily. (...) Smart Sheets has been a great time saver when working on larger projects with many floors or areas. For example, a large hotel complex. We would recommend these products to any company that places hangers or works with larger scale projects."
- Mike McGinn, Building Information Modeler / Plumbing Designer at PACE Collaborative, USA.
"I am very happy with both the Smart Sheets and the Excel2R add-ins. Unfortunately I’ve only had the need to use each a couple of times. The time I saved on just those 2 projects more than paid for the software so I’m very pleased."
- Doug Mahoney, BIM/CAD Leader at KPFF Consulting Engineers, USA.
T4R Smart Sheets is brought to you by . It's priced at US $199.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.