Featuring our Precast Concrete Solution: A tool package made for the Precast Industry on the Revit platform
Would you like to begin and complete your precast project in Revit and at the same time do it in efficient way? This webinar has been put together with you in mind!
During this webinar, you‘ll see how our Precast Concrete solution solves common issues when it comes to modelling your precast concrete project. We’ll go through how to modify and update elements, cuts, and connections. One of the highlights we’ll be showing is how to create assembly views with automatic dimensions and shop drawings.
Modelling and preparing drawings are time-consuming processes with tons of repetitive tasks. If you want to see how can you get rid of most of them – please join the webinar!
Check your local time and register now!
There will be two sessions held - please choose the time that suits you best!
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CST (USA Time) REGISTER HERE
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CEST (EUROPE Time) REGISTER HERE
In this 1-hour presentation, you’ll see how to:
- Split walls into separate elements
- Plan and create solid or hollow core slabs, based on an architectural floor
- Insert cuts on walls for slab support, on wall sides for connections, on slabs for anchoring, etc.
- Insert details by gravity point to walls and beams
- Insert connection elements (loops, plates, grout tubes, anchors) for foundations, walls, beams, and columns
- Insert connections based on element connection type – T, L, vertical, horizontal, etc.
- Change size of details automatically based on host element dimensions
- Create views with automatic dimensions
- Place views on sheets automatically
AGACAD BIM Application Engineer & Certified Autodesk Revit Structure Professional
Briefly about the webinar:
We organize online events using GoToWebinar service. During the webinar we will show our software possibilities and you will have an opportunity to ask questions by typing them in the chat box, using the microphone or calling by phone.
After registering you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of event, click the link to join the event. After GoToWebinar software is installed (it's free and takes only a few minutes), you'll see our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email email@example.com.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website