QUICK SELECT: The easiest and fastest way to select elements in Autodesk® Revit®. This easy to use app allows the user to select any item in just few clicks.
The app features:
- powerful selection tools,
- window selection of pre-filtered elements,
- select any item by any parameter in seconds,
- customize your own settings,
- recognizes current selection and lets you work with it,
- save any selection and retrieve it from the Revit built-in selection manager,
- clean up selections so that grouped or blocked elements are cleared (useful for massive parameter changes in elements),
- select elements that Revit wouldn't allow such as area boundaries, room boundaries, lines, links, model and detail groups, revision clouds, pads...
|Use any instance or type |
parameter available for
|Recognize the current selection and work with it!|
|Set a parameter to sort elements before selection|
|Filter by any parameter any element|
|The most powerful selection tool for Revit!|
For more information please visit www.avatarbim.com
This is a trial version with a 30 day free use period.
About This Version
Version 1.0.1, 1/4/2017
- Now including:
- Area boundaries
- Room boundaries
- Model groups
- Detail groups
- Improved performance
- Bugs fixed
The QuickSelect add-in is brought to you by AVATAR BIM. It's priced at €0,99.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.
Product Roundup – Add-ins from AVATAR BIM