This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
BIM Batch Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products. It provides tools to allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
This tool allows users to easily select specific families to export from projects, automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry, and add customized text to exported family names.
This tool allows users to select multiple families to load or to nest into multiple projects/families, reload only those families into an existing project, and provides the option to overwrite existing parameter values.
Plotter and Exporter
This tool provides an intuitive and easy to learn interface that allows users to create and schedule jobs for export or plotting, schedule exports to occur automatically and specify individual sheets and/or views to export, or dynamically search for views or sheets. Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, DWFx, FBX, Navisworks and IFC files.
Projects & Families Upgrader
This tool provides an intuitive interface that allows users to upgrade multiple project files, family files and project template files at once, migrate workshared files automatically, and automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 17.0.11, 1/23/2017
- Plotter and Exporter:
- New Feature: The wildcard library editor now allows duplicating an existing wildcard (right-click / Duplicate).
- New Feature: The wildcard library editor now allows renaming an existing wildcard (right-click / Rename).
- New Feature: When performing a "Run Now" a new option will allow the process to execute in "preview only" mode. In this mode, no plots, files or folders are generated but the log will display what would happen if the current settings were to be run on the project.
- Enhancement: By request, when creating a new wildcard which uses filters, the default is now that "All" filters much match (an "and" filter) which is how Revit schedule filtering works. Previously the default had been "Any" filters must match (an "or" filter)
- Bug Fix: When starting Plotter and Exporter, the list of wildcards from the wildcard search library was not being displayed in alphabetical order within each view type.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue where sometimes a wildcard search for views wouldn't necessarily find all of the matching results. Also improved wildcard search processing.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue where going back to edit an existing wildcard search may lose custom parameter values for which to search
- Projects and Families Upgrader:
- New Feature: You can now specify a view by name to be used to override the preview image. If no view with the name specified exists, it will do its best to preserve the old preview image, or pick the most appropriate view if none can be determined.
- Bug Fix: Preview images should no longer be able to get lost after an upgrade.
BIM Batch Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 324.00 USD. A free version with a reduced tool set is available.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.