To download the trial version of BIM Manager Suite 2017 through Autodesk App Store, click here
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. The BIM Manager Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products, and contains the following tools:
This tool contains a collection of utilities that assist with the family creation process, including: Deleting backup families, working with type catalogs and shared parameter files, listing the version of Autodesk® Revit® in which families were last saved.
This tool deletes views, sheets, schedules, legends and Revit links, which can be useful for preparing projects to send off to consultants.
Revision Cloud Remover
This tool makes it fast and easy to remove non-issued revision clouds from your project.
This tool finds dimensions whose text does not show dimensionally accurate values.
This tool helps verify how well family files have been created according to standard best practices.
This tool can batch add, change or delete materials, parameters and shared parameters within one or many family files. This includes replacing existing parameters with shared parameters, as well as updating parameter values and formulas.
Import and Link Manager
This tool assists with locating and managing CAD objects within a Revit model.
Schedule Parameter Resolver
This tool changes schedule parameter definitions to match those used in families, without losing schedule formatting.
Shared Parameter Manager
This tool manages the content of shared parameter files and assists with batch loading pre-saved sets of shared parameters into projects.
This tool makes it easy to change the type or style used for text, dimensions and line elements. Family elements can also be swapped.
This tool adds secure, password-protected digital signatures to your families and projects.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 17.0.6, 1/23/2017
- Family Processor:
- New Feature: Family processor can now import lookup table files into, or delete lookup tables from, the families being processed using the new "Lookup Tables" main tab.
- New Feature: You can now control the order in which the processing is performed, and turn off some of the processing steps as part of the settings using the new "Processing Order" main tab.
- New Feature: You can now specify a view by name to be used to override the preview image. If no view with the name specified exists, it will do its best to preserve the old preview image, or pick the most appropriate view if none can be determined.
- New Feature: Family Processor can now generate a new shared parameters file which contains all of the unique shared parameters discovered in the families that were processed.
- New Feature: Family Processor can now change the text casing of the values for all text-based parameters (e.g. Text, Multi-line Text, URL, etc.) to all uppercase, all lowercase, or to use title casing.
- Type Swapper:
- Enhancement: The duplicate families will be deleted from the project only if all of its instances were successfully swapped.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where some family instances were excluded when swapping family.
CTC BIM Manager Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 1,250.00 USD. A free version is available with a reduced tool set.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.