Xinaps Spatial Requirements Assistant™, working as a plugin within Autodesk Revit®, automates building model checking without leaving Revit®. Fully synchronized with Revit®’s project units, the app works seamlessly in the background. It keeps you up-to-date with live notifications from its top right corner in the Xinaps ribbon inside Revit®. As a result, you can reach optimal design decisions faster and create better performing buildings.
The Spatial Requirements Assistant™ App helps:
- Floor Area: Define your own area types and customize them through the 'Settings'
- Toilets: Monitor whether there are sufficient male/female/unisex/disabled toilets, as well as washbasins and urinals per floor according to local building code
- Facilities: Create own rules to analyze facilities based on minimum access widths, staircases, area, number of plumbing fixtures, parking spaces and more
- Parking: Measures the number and dimensions of parking spaces
- Scan the BIM model and reports compliance of the current design iteration against all the functional requirements
- Export data in Word® and Excel® formats
- Import data from Excel® files
- (Coming Soon) Visualize all area types in a single floor plan
Xinaps Spatial Requirements Assistant™ takes Revit® to a higher performance level. The app is useful for architects, drafters, but also for everyone in the design team. It helps minimize errors, while saving time and effort. It enhances building model validation in preliminary design phase. For corporate licenses, send us an email.
After installation and user registration you get a 30 day trial for free. During trial period you can use the software without any restrictions. After trial period a purchase option will be available.
About This Version
Version 1.3.0, 1/16/2017
- The Plug-In can now operate next to Revit, so you can handle both applications at the same time next to each other.
- Various enhancements of the area analysis.
- Toilet room names are now editable.