BIM Track™ is a web-based collaboration platform that empowers your team with better coordination workflows. BIM Track™ provides a central hub for all coordination information from design to construction. With information at your fingertips, you can get access to your data anytime, anywhere, either from a desktop or mobile device. Charts and graphics help understand data and your management performance through precise metrics. We promote Open BIM workflow solutions by supporting IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and BCF (BIM Collaboration Format).
|Manage issue on the web|
|BCF Intergration (Import / Export issues)|
|Web 3D Viewer - Review & comment your issues directly from |
a web browser using your desktop or your mobile device
|Revit® & Naviswork® Add-in|
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 1.7.1, 1/24/2017
- Here are the features included in this version:
- New Features (Web Platform):
- Selection tree added to the 3D Viewer. It is also possible to filter elements contained in the tree.
- Selected element properties are now displayed in the 3D Viewer.
- Added the possibility to recolor elements in the 3D Viewer.
- Transparency of each elements can be adjusted to perform model comparison in the 3D Viewer.
- Added the possibility to create, edit and delete multiple viewpoints in the 3D Viewer.
- It is now possible to display clash spheres in the 3D Viewer. To view the clash sphere in the 3D Viewer, one must publish the clash results from Navisworks to BIM Track using the ‘Clash to Issue’ feature contained in the addin.
- Improved support for IFC files exported from various sources.
- A new field has been added to the issues where it is possible to add multiple users in the notification list of an issue.
- A wide array of customisations to the notification has been added to the profile page. You can now adjust the periodicity and the delivery method for each notification type.
- New Features (Addin):
- Double clicking an issue will open the edition window.
- It's not possible to set/modify the due date of an issue.
- Project's administrator can now archive issues. (Right click an issue and select 'Archive')
- A notification field has been added where multiple users and teams can be added and will receive notifications.
- Added an option to auto-fill the group field using Navisworks' clash test name.
- The group field was modified to include a combo box. Any name can be entered in the field and clicking the field will display a list of the groups already created in the project.
- Various optimisation was made to the issue list. By default, the list will display 100 issues. More can be displayed by clicking the 'Load more issues' button at the bottom of the list.
- Implemented a local image caching for faster loading times within the addin.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements (Web Platform):
- Fixed an issue where the report generation would crash if the start date specified in the ‘Open Vs Closed’ section contained an issue created on the same day.
- Fixed an issue with the monthly report that was causing the report generation to crash if one of the start/end date was set to December.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the metric periodicity to not be saved with a report template.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the formatting of an issue’s description to not be displayed properly when visualising it or when printed to a report.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the deletion of an IFC if an error occurred during the import.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing negative values to be entered in the ‘Default Due Date’ for new issue via the ‘Project Settings’ panel.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the username to not be displayed when a user leaves the project.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing non-admin users from leaving a project.
- Fixed an issue that was causing notifications to still being sent once an issue was either deleted or archived.
- Fixed a few issues that were causing notifications to not be delivered.
- Various minor improvements and general polishing.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements (Addin):
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to republish clashes to BIM Track, even if the issue had been deleted.
BIM Track is brought to you by Virtual construction and technology BIM One Inc. A free version is available with unlimited users, limited to 50 issues. Paid plans with unlimited issues begin at $95.00/month for up to 10 users. All plans include all features, unlimited projects and unlimited server space.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.