From the Xinaps website:
Automate fire safety analysis based on local regulations.
Trial Request a quote
Fire Safety Assessor™ is one of our flagship patent-pending solutions. Working as a plug-in within Autodesk Revit®, it automates fire safety analysis based on local regulations. It is a quick, easy and accurate method to check whether your building model meets fire safety standards. No in-depth fire safety knowledge is required. Thus, vital design decisions can be made and the safety of both building and occupants in ensured.
The Fire Safety Assessor™:
- Accepts as input fire hose and extinguisher components
- Uses fire exit door parameters to calculate the shortest egress time and path
- Can be set up to analyze the BIM model based on own local fire safety regulations
- Defines fire compartments and maximum capacity based on room parameters
- Saves all fire safety within the BIM model
- Based on unique patent-pending algorithm, it calculates egress time and path
- Visualizes in 2D and 3D the egress path from all fire compartments
- Automatically draws in 2D and 3D the egress path from every room
- Visualizes in 2D and 3D the fire hose and extinguisher coverage
Xinaps Fire Safety Assessor™ sets a standard in fire safety analysis within Revit®. Due to its short-learning curve, it is essentially useful to various members of the design team, without in-depth expertise in fire safety. It also helps visualize the whole building model in a single 3D overview, so that all problematic areas can quickly be detected and addressed. The flexibility of the settings ensure local fire safety regulations are met with ease. Ultimately, it brings fire safety analysis to Revit® in early design stage, at your fingertips. For corporate licenses, send us an email.
About This Version
Version 0.9.0, 1/12/2017 – First version
The Fire Safety Assessor add-in is brought to you by Xinaps. Pricing was not known at press time.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Xinaps website, and on the Autodesk App Store.
Product Roundup – Add-ins from Xinaps