Interactive visualization for Revit and Revit LT
Step inside your design. With a single click, the Autodesk® LIVE service transforms Revit models into interactive visualizations that you can present, or share with others to explore on their own.
What’s New in 1.7
The following list contains new and improved features in this release:
Level of Details geometry generation and material instancing have been added to the LIVE Service to enhance performance when working with large models and/or virtual reality.
The handle used to move and rotate the Minimap has been replaced by using the Controller Grip buttons. This provides a more natural and instinctive way to move, rotate, and scale your Minimap model.
People Styles and Animation
- You can choose between three visual styles for the RPC characters imported from Revit as part of your scene.
- Characters have subtle animation that can be turned on or off.
- Characters can be hidden or made visible.
- The view name is part of the default header.
- The scene’s header is editable.
- Texture orientation and offsets are consistent with what is set in Revit.
- Customer texture files placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Materials\Textures folder are used in LIVE service to generate the LIVE models.
Presentations published from scenes prepared from the same Revit file but different 3D views no longer overwrite each other.
Revit LT support
LIVE is available for Revit LT.
Autodesk Revit Live is brought to you by Autodesk. It's priced at 30.00 USD/month, 250.00 USD/year, 475.00 USD/2 years, 675.00 USD/3 years.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk website.
Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog.