About This Version
Version 17.0.7, 3/13/2017
- Family Processor:
- New Feature: Type catalog files can now be generated, with the option to delete the original types from the family files.
- New Feature: You can now apply all the settings for units of measure in one family file to all of the family files being processed.
- New Feature: You can now automatically replace all parameters found in families with matching name and type found in a shared parameters file
- New Feature: You can now change the category of the family files being processed.
- New Feature: You can now set the Keynotes file on the family files being processed. (Revit 2015 and later)
- Bug Fix: Shared Parameters files automatically generated could define multiple groups with the same name (e.g. multiple "Dimensions" groups). While not an invalid shared parameters file, this fix only allows groups to be created with unique names.
To purchase the full version of BIM Manager Suite 2017 through Autodesk App Store, click here
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. The BIM Manager Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products, and contains the following tools:
Family Tools (free)
This tool contains a collection of utilities that assist with the family creation process, including: Deleting backup families, working with type catalogs and shared parameter files, listing the version of Autodesk® Revit® in which families were last saved.
Project Cleaner (free)
This tool deletes views, sheets, schedules, legends and Revit links, which can be useful for preparing projects to send off to consultants.
Revision Cloud Remover (free)
This tool makes it fast and easy to remove non-issued revision clouds from your project.
Dimension Checker (trial)
This tool finds dimensions whose text does not show dimensionally accurate values.
Family Checker (trial)
This tool helps verify how well family files have been created according to standard best practices.
Family Processor (trial)
This tool can batch add, change or delete materials, parameters and shared parameters within one or many family files. This includes replacing existing parameters with shared parameters, as well as updating parameter values and formulas.
Import and Link Manager (trial)
This tool assists with locating and managing CAD objects within a Revit model.
Schedule Parameter Resolver (trial)
This tool changes schedule parameter definitions to match those used in families, without losing schedule formatting.
Shared Parameter Manager (trial)
This tool manages the content of shared parameter files and assists with batch loading pre-saved sets of shared parameters into projects.
Type Swapper (trial)
This tool makes it easy to change the type or style used for text, dimensions and line elements. Family elements can also be swapped.
This tool adds secure, password-protected digital signatures to your families and projects.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
CTC BIM Manager Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 324.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.