We have been busy working hard to integrate Collaborate for Revit (C4R) with our RTV Xporter PRO App for Revit. It is our pleasure that we are now able to provide C4R access via the desktop application (only). At this time our Remote Processing (Server) doesn't support C4R but we are working hard to get this functionality added as soon as possible.
The updates are now availible for download from our website and can be found here:
- RTV Xporter Pro 2016 (Build 709) http://www.rtvtools.com/downloads/2016_RTVXporterPro_64B.zip ;and
- RTV Xporter Pro 2017 (Build 740) http://www.rtvtools.com/downloads/2017_RTVXporterPro_64B.zip
The following is a list of new features, updates and fixes included in the above software updates.
2. Multi-line parameter used for the export filename, New Line replaced with a Space;
3. Separate group for Title block Revision schedules in Views list;
1. Fixed DWG layer mapping file selection dialog displaying twice and multiple mapping files added to drop-down list;
2. Fixed Remote GUI when the root shared folder is defined as the watch folder;
1. Checkbox option to Reset Adobe PDF print queue prior to export;
2. Delete button added to Export Folder and Export Filename template drop-down lists;
3. Issue, Reference Projects option now added. Users now have the option to reference additional Revit projects to the current Document Issue/Transmittal record. User can browse to select the project or used an existing (loaded) linked Revit project;
Note: Issue Reference Projects support linked models including C4R and Revit Server.
4. New registry key added to disable check for updates by the users (restricted to system administrators);
5. C4R Support added - limited to current model, not available with the Remote (Server) function;
RTV Xporter Pro is brought to you by RTV Tools. It's priced beginning at 49.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the RTV Tools website.