About This Version
Version 1.8.0, 12/16/2016
- HTC Vive
- Panorama & Google Cardboard Support
- Add orientation and home shortcuts
- Increased loading performance
- Save screenshot: more output formats
Realtime 3D walkthroughs with live integration in Autodesk® Revit®
Enscape™ is the world’s only VR and real-time rendering plugin for Revit. Simply start Enscape with one click and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds - no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluation in Enscape. Explore different design options and present your projects to clients. With the option to create a standalone file, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues and demonstrate your project. Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF).
The time-saving features include:
- Real-time walkthrough
- Live link to Revit – Unlike other renderers the changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Standalone export – Create an .exe file from your project that runs without Revit
- Effortless usage – Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift support with one click
The main use cases are:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation.
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store http://www.enscape3d.com/store/.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Enscape is brought to you by Inreal Technologies GmbH. It's priced beginning at 45.00 USD per month.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.