About This Version
Version 4.0.35, 3/30/2017 – Using Forge platform, CADtoEarth is integrated with Autodesk A360 cloud service allowing users to better collaborate on projects
CADtoEarth™ for Autodesk® Revit® is a POC of an application establishing a bi-directional connection between Autodesk Revit and Cesium®. It allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.Using Forge platform, CADtoEarth is integrated with Autodesk A360 cloud service allowing users to better collaborate on projects.
CADtoEarth for Autodesk Revit provides a wide range of capabilities, including an ability to:
- Import a section of surface from Cesium into a modeling session with an applied satellite imagery;
- Import a pre-drawn sketch from Cesium into a modeling session;
- Get information about building layer from Cesium;
- Place the selected 3D structure on the imported surface within modeling session and then upload it back to Cesium;
- Upload the 3D structure directly from a modeling session onto Cesium;
- Convert 3D structure to 3D PDF format;
- Log in using Autodesk, Facebook or LinkedIn credentials
The following video that demonstrates a basic functionality provided by CADtoEarth:
To find the detailed information about the CADtoEarth for Revit please take a look at the following User's Guide:
The CADtoEarth.Revit add-in is brought to you by AMC Bridge. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.