Clockwork for Dynamo
- List.Chop+ (re-added to package due to a bug in OOTB node List.Chop)
- Added various flags to the regular expression nodes
- Element.Host now also retrieves host objects of wall foundations, railings, building pads and topo subregions
- Document.SaveAs now includes options to compact the file and save it as a new central file
- Document.BuiltInCategories, BuiltInCategory.ByName, Category.Subcategories and Subcategory.ByName will now return Dynamo-compatible category objects
- Element.Location now reports boundaries of floors, roofs, ceilings etc.
- Element.Geometry+ can now (optionally) retrieve an object's geometry without openings
- RoomTag.Room will now retrieve rooms in linked models, too (Revit 2017+ only)
- Various minor improvements
- Renamed a few nodes
- Element.SetMaterialParameterByCategory will now return unchanged elements
- Wall.Orientation will now return a Dynamo vector again instead of a Revit XYZ
- Material.Duplicate will now duplicate materials again
- Element.ByID now also accepts IDs as integers
- Element.Location will now report correct booleans when processing rooms again
- List.FromCSV will now also return the last line of the CSV file again
- Application.Version will now return Language as a string
- Room.UnplacedByNameAndNumber will now correctly number created rooms again
- List.DropLastItem will now work for deeper list structures again
- Element.Geometry+ will now correctly retrieve the geometry of most in-place families
Clockwork for Dynamo is brought to you by Andreas Dieckmann. It's free.
There's more information available on GitHub.