Engineering Revit Plug-in for Point Load Calculations
HangerWorks Automated Placement and Design for MEP Hangers
DEWALT HangerWorks plug-in for Autodesk Revit is a tool that automates the placement and design of manufacturer hangers and trapeze assemblies for MEP systems such as pipe, duct, conduit, and cable trays. Complex engineering calculations are built-in to the tool that enables it to size hanger and trapeze assemblies based on system material and content (water, wire, air) and determine hanger locations based on building code requirements and user-defined project standards. Contractors can expect to achieve significant BIM workflow efficiencies, cost savings, and safer buildings.
Automatic Hanger Placement
- Sizes hanger and trapeze assemblies based on system material and content (water, wire, air)
- HangerWorks calculates hanger locations based on project standards with real-time engineering calculations on all components in the assembly and alerts the modeler when there are validation failures
* VIEW DEMO: AUTOMATIC PLACEMENT OF HANGERS AND SEISMIC BRACING
* VIEW DEMO: CADMEP TO REVIT TO HANGERWORKS WORKFLOW
Point Load Calculation
- Real-time load calculations as the model changes
- Calculates loads based on system material and content
- Adjusts point loads and stress differences between left and right components
- Validates load on hanger components
* VIEW DEMO: POINT LOAD CALCULATIONS
Automatic Seismic Bracing
- Automates engineering calculations that include acceleration, design category, risk and deflection
- Calculations based on Building Code Requirements
- Provides manufacturer specified hanger component catalogs
- Accurate dimensional information, engineering properties and cost information
- Optimizes hanger component selection and size to support the weight
- Enables users to discover clashes that would have previously been overlooked which improves the BIM workflow
- Shop drawings / Prefab Sheets / Cut List report is auto-generated for prefabrication containing lists of all components and cut lengths which can be sent to the fabrication shop
- Exportable hanger points from the model
- Engineering Report with all point loads and full calculations
- Hanger Labels
- Bill of Materials for all hanger and bracing components simplifies ordering and planning of material deliveries
* VIEW DEMO: ACTIONABLE OUTPUT
- Integrate hanger assembly placement during normal coordination meetings
- Ability to move a hanger or system and see how it impacts point loads
- Saves days not hours
Component Cost Comparisons
- Provides the ability to compare cost by creating accurate Bill of Materials for various systems
- Configure fields for individual cost content:
- Installation times
- Shop and field labor rates
- Performs true cost benefit analysis on design selections
View DEWALT HangerWorks Q & A
Live Instructional Webinars are scheduled every Wednesday at 9:00 AM MST.
REGISTER TO ATTEND.
Trial License and Demos
REGISTER FOR A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL.
SCHEDULE A DEMO FOR YOUR TEAM.
- $500 annual seat subscription
- Sold Exclusively by GTP Services
REQUEST A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY
9375 SPRUCE MOUNTAIN RD.,
LARKSPUR, CO 80118
© 2017 GTP Services, LLC
DEWALT HangerWorks is brought to you by GTP Services. It's priced at US $500.00/year.
There's more information available on the GTP Services website.
"No doubt that with Hangerworks, AutoSPRINK RVT and @ClashMEP will be a formidable suite of @AutodeskRevit add-ins."https://t.co/koGZZhx8Q0— Brett Young (@youngbrettyoung) September 2, 2017