With the MEPcontent Browser it's easy to find manufacturer-specific content in the largest BIM library for MEP engineers. Browse MEPcontent.eu without leaving your project in Revit or AutoCAD and place content directly into your project. After installation, you can open the browser from the Add-ins (Revit) or Plug-ins (AutoCAD) ribbon. You can directly place the articles into your model.
Start designing now
- Quickly browse and download manufacturer-specific content from MEPcontent.eu
- Access to thousands of articles from the browser
- You don’t leave your Revit or AutoCAD project environment
- Free to download and use
The MEPcontent app requires:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Autodesk Revit 2015, 2016 or 2017 (64 bit) and/or AutoCAD 2015, 2016 and 2017 (32/64 bit)
- Internet connection
- Installation permissions (during installation and updates)
- Communication over port 443 (*.mepcontent.eu)
The MEPcontent browser app is compatible with:
- Proxy server (configurable in app)
Copyright ©2012 - 2017 Stabiplan BV
There's more information available on the MEPcontent website.