COORDINATE, SIMULATE, AND ANALYZE PROJECTS WITH NAVISWORKS WEBINAR
Autodesk Navisworks Manage software offers design and construction professionals a comprehensive project review solution for coordination analysis and communication. Multidisciplinary design data can be combined into a single integrated project model for improved interference management, clash detection and 5D analysis. Navisworks Manage helps anticipate and minimize potential problems before construction begins. Extend the power of Navisworks with tools that support Building Information Modeling (BIM) for design and documentation, visualization, simulation, and project collaboration.
In this webinar, you will see:
- What is Navisworks? (…and what is it not?)
- Planning for BIM Coordination
- Clash Detective: clash identification and reporting
- Quantification: 2D and 3D takeoffs
- Timeliner: Project sequencing and simulation
- And more!
Date: September 19, 2017
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
There's more information available on the CADD Microsystems website.