ABB Busch-Jaeger Switch Range Configurator
With the ABB Busch-Jaeger Switch Range Configurator app for Revit it is very easy to design, manage and configure complete sets of switch ranges to match your requirements, even for the largest BIM and MEP projects.
Start designing now
With this free tool it is very easy to configure, place and manage Revit electrical families for ABB Busch Jaeger switch ranges. The number of combinations is endless. Once placed in a BIM project the switch component Revit families contain the relevant data to link with wholesale information and GTIN or article numbers (currently only for the Dutch and Belgian product ranges) and electrical symbols.
- Easily configure complete sets of switch range materials
- Always up-to-date with the latest product data
- Correct symbolic representation in the floorplan
- Elements can be placed on linked models as well as in the architectural model
- Hosted and non-hosted families can be used
- Edit functionality to easily adjust existing switch range sets
The app requires:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Autodesk Revit 2016, 2017 or 2018 (64 bit)
- Internet connection
- Installation permissions (during installation and updates)
- Communication over port 443 (*.mepcontent.eu)
The app is compatible with:
- Proxy server (configurable in app)
Product series available in the app:
This app contains the ABB Busch-Jaeger product lines for the Benelux market.
Check the availability of specific products for your country.
Busch-Balance, Busch-Duro 2000 SI, Future Linear, Reflex SI (Linear)
Copyright ©2012 - 2017 Stabiplan BV
There's more information available on the MEPContent website.