Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Calculator
U-Value calculates the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in a Revit® project, as well as for framed constructions. Materials data can be imported for the analysis and results can be exported.
U-Value calculates precise overall heat transfer coefficient (U-Value) for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings and foundation slabs. It can also be used for calculating U-Values of framed constructions.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Structure / MEP.
|Imports material data from external sources.|
|Automatically calculates U-Value for walls,|
floors, roofs, ceilings and foundation slabs.
|Calculates overall heat transfer coefficient for|
complex constructions with existing profiles.
- Easy to use automation of U-Value calculation and analysis.
- Analysis. Use of all material and products data for U-Value analysis.
- Data Export to External Formats.
- Speed. Automatic operations of Revit increase designer's performance.
- Adaptation by Producer. Automatically loads more than 400 materials and products with physical parameters such as PAROC, ISOVER, ROCKWOOL, YTONG, WIENERBERGER, DURISOL, etc. (in the Lithuanian language)
T4R U-Value is brought to you by AGACAD. It's priced at US $99.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.