Flexible Element and Grid Renumbering
Sort Mark can renumber any Revit® elements just the way you wish, also detecting and renumbering grids. It determines swing direction and orientation, adding them as properties, recalculates shared coordinates, and more.
Sort Mark extension allows you to sort/renumber Revit Elements in different ways and to add additional information to any selected elements. Sort Mark automatically sorts graphical, architectural and structural elements. The tool allows you to save specific localized sort and mark configuration settings for later use in the current or future projects.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP.
|Renumbers grids automatically after they|
have been changed in the project.
|Flexible functions allow renumbering of|
any Revit elements (Doors, Windows,
Beams, Columns,Pipes, etc.) in a
number of different ways.
|Writes swing direction for the doors|
into the door's properties.
|Writes flip/mirror orientation for the|
|Recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates.|
- Time-Saving Work Speed. When using Revit on a daily basis, Sort Mark allows you to sort hundreds of elements, easily determine swing direction, orientation and shared elevation or coordinates of your doors/windows.
- Optimization of work routines.
- Easy to Use. You can sort/renumber grids and elements in the way you want.
- Reduction of Errors. The Sort Mark tool never misses a thing.
- Saved Settings for future projects. Allows you to apply consistent element numbering to meet company standards.
"Sort Mark is an essential tool when creating complex structural elements with lots of components that all need to be numbered."
- Tarmo Lähdesmäki, Construction Engineer at Insinööritoimisto Savolainen, Finland.
"It’s a real life-saving tool. We were working on a highrise building, which has 7 basement floors, one podium and two towers, and we were supposed to renumber rooms and then doors according to given revised marking numbers of rooms. There were 3500 of doors and we revised all room and door numbers in 5 seconds. We also use Sort Mark tool to renumber car parking. It is a very time-saving tool."
- Cenk ERKOÇOĞLU, Architect / BIM Manager at A Tasarım Mimarlık / A Architectural Design, Turkey.
"We have used the Sort Mark software daily, and it has been working very well. We have found it extremely useful. Actually it is a must have for us."
- Mikael Rupponen, BIM Specialist at ALA Architects Ltd, Finland.
T4R Sort Mark is brought to you by AGACAD. It's priced at US $199.00/year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the AGACAD website.
- September 27, 2017 – Updated to match current collateral on the AGACAD website (originally posted on March 14, 2012).