Walk anywhere, experience everything - before breaking ground.Step Inside Your Design with the Autodesk® Live Viewer.
Use the Autodesk Live Viewer to open and explore interactive visualizations created in Autodesk® Revit® Live, a subscription service used by architects to make Revit files interactive.
Bring your interactive designs with you using the Autodesk Live Viewer. This powerful, portable communication tool also offers a highly engaging way to present or share your architectural vision with clients or project stakeholders.
- Explore a space in virtual reality with just one click, using a HTC Vive® or Oculus Rift headset.
- Navigate easily to different points in an architectural space.
- Toggle between the ‘Orbit’ and ‘Tap&Go’ perspectives to explore exterior and interior spaces.
- Stay in context with smart navigation that understands BIM object behaviors; you won’t veer off course or wander into walls.
- Adjust geography-specific lighting by date and time for a sense of where shadows will fall.
- Present compelling, interactive presentations on the go.
More to explore:
- Experience it now: Download sample scenes to use with the Live viewer here.
- Go mobile: Get the Live Viewer for iPad™ on the Apple App Store®
- Get Autodesk Revit Live: Transform your Revit files into interactive visualizations in one click. Visit the Autodesk website to learn more or subscribe.
*Please be advised the complete product experience of Autodesk Revit Live which includes this free viewer application download, may not be available for purchase in all countries, please consult the Autodesk store.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 1.7, 2/22/2017
Upgrading? We’ve made some great updates - but you will no longer be able to view previous Live files after upgrading to the new version.
If that’s okay, go ahead and update. Otherwise, you can continue using the current version and update your app later. The choice is yours.
Autodesk Live 1.7 is more customizable, better aligned with Revit, and easier to use than ever before.
We are excited to announce Revit Live is now available for Revit LT. Improvements have been made so that texture orientation and offsets are now consistent with your Revit settings, and presentations published from scenes prepared from the same Revit file but with different 3D views no longer overwrite each other. In addition, Level of Details geometry generation and material instancing have been added to the Revit Live Service to enhance performance when working with large models and/or virtual reality.
Your virtual reality experience in Live 1.7 will be more natural and instinctive, as you can now use the controller Grip buttons to move, rotate, and scale your Minimap model.
The Live Viewer add-in is brought to you by Autodesk. It's free, but requires a subscription to Autodesk Revit Live to get the full experience.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.